A COMPLETEY FREE COURSE FOR SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS
- 8 July – 2 September 2019
- 16 September – 11 November 2019
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Wordsmiths who are looking to do freelance content writing
as a living or part-time
- Keen researchers
- Adaptable writers
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
Hands-on experience in writing excellent content (blogs, social media, website copy, marketing material copy) that resonates with audiences and supports digital marketing strategy (content marketing and SEO) being written efficiently, meeting all deadlines and being approved/published for clients.
Online training on how to use keywords to ensure your articles rank top on search engines
Training in writing for brands and publications
Publication of your articles on our websites, allowing you to build an online portfolio of published content by a reputable, and highly ranked brand.
One-on-one feedback and mentoring from one of our editors delivered through our virtual classroom space
A digital certificate of completion
A written testimonial from your editor
Candidates who excel will be employed as specialised freelance writers for one or all of our brands
YOU’LL BE EXPECTED TO
- Commit to the 8-week program
- Spend roughly 3–5 hours per week writing content, responding to edits and working through our training pack in your own time
- Write at least three pieces of content per module for the duration of the 8-week program
- Edit and engage with blogs based on your editor’s feedback.
The fee of the course is R950, however, successful applicants who finish the course will be refunded in full.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Deeply Digital reserves the exclusive right to publish all content produced by Deeply Digital writing students for any of our brands or in any other online space. This content may not be republished or resold, under any circumstances. Participants should be ready to commit to the full 8 weeks of the mentorship. Receipt of certificate of completion and a professional recommendation is contingent upon participants completing the internship in full.