A Completey Free Course FOr Successful Students
29 April – 21 June 2019
1 July – 23 August 2019
2 September – 25 October 2019
Grow your portfolio, improve your writing, and kickstart your freelance content writing career by joining the Deeply Digital Writers Academy.
This 8-week writing mentorship is designed for anyone with writing experience – from postgraduate students to semi-retired traditional media writers.
Essentially, this is for someone who is looking to break into the online content writing scene.
As a content writing student, you’ll be guided through an 8-week training program that consists of four content modules.
These cover training in writing for brands, search engine optimisation for writers, writing styles, and how to find work as a freelancer.
Throughout this time, you’ll be mentored by a professional writer and editor as you grow your portfolio of published work.
The program runs over 8 weeks, and students should expect to spend roughly 3–5 hours per week completing self-learning exercises, honing their writing skills, and learning how to stand out in the digital space.
Acceptance into the Deeply Digital Writers Academy is subject to the discretion of our editors.
Who we are looking for
- Wordsmiths who are looking to do freelance content writing as a living or part-time
- Keen researchers
- Adaptable writers
What you’ll receive:
- Hands-on experience in writing excellent content (blogs, social media, website copy, marketing material copy) that resonates with audiences and supports digital marketing strategy (content marketing and SEO) being written efficiently, meeting all deadlines and being approved/published for clients.
- Online training on how to use keywords to ensure your articles rank top on search engines
- Training in writing for brands and publications
- Publication of your articles on our websites, allowing you to build an online portfolio of published content by a reputable, and highly ranked brand.
- One-on-one feedback and mentoring from one of our editors delivered through our virtual classroom space
- A digital certificate of completion
- A written testimonial from
- Candidates who excel will be employed as specialised freelance writers for one or all of our brands
- Commit to the 8-week program
- Spend roughly 3–5 hours per week writing content, responding to edits and working through our training pack in your own time
- Write at least three pieces of content per module for the duration of the 8-week
- Edit and engage with blogs based on your editor’s feedback.
The fee of the course is R950, however, successful applicants
who finish the course will be refunded in full.
Terms and conditions
Deeply Digital reserves the exclusive right to publish all content produced by Deeply Digital writing students for any of our brands or in any other online space. This content may not be republished or resold, under any circumstances. Participants should be ready to commit to the full 8 weeks of the mentorship. Receipt of certificate of completion and a professional recommendation is contingent upon participants completing the internship in full.