Outsourcery is a fast-growing business with an international client base and a reputation for providing exceptional quality of service, outstanding training programmes and development opportunities and extraordinary employees! We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company and who love to provide amazing personal service to global business leaders, entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals.
We’re looking to hire passionate, hard-working, organised and nice individuals to join our team and be part of our continuing success story. Our growth is continuing to excite – that’s for sure. Our career development opportunities are HUGE: we are growing at 50% a month.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Working with a creative and passionate team.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunities.
- We prioritise internal promotions over external hiring.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Providing assistance with a range of digital tasks.
- Liaising with clients and the wider team.
- Creating content for various social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.
- Managing social media calendars.
- Researching and writing blog posts.
- Researching and understanding our clients’ businesses.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- High quality written English communication skills is a crucial element of this role.
- Active on and/or excellent knowledge of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Accuracy and a keen eye for detail.
- A team player with a collaborative and innovative approach.
- An organised approach coupled with a bit of creatve flair.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- Above all else, you must be extremely passionate about the digital world with a keen desire to learn and grow in the field.
- Show a strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times.
- Be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- Great attention to detail.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
If you are interested in working for Deeply Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.