Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our young, dynamic and expanding team.
This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. You will work closely with other members of the team throughout all stages of creative development.
We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on work-life balance as well as training and development.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Knowledge of third-party software (e.g. Hootsuite, SproutSocial or equivalent) to measure the effectiveness of social activity.
- Excellent copywriting for social media, blog posts and email.
- Knowledge of SEO and experience using SEO tools. Understanding of Google Analytics and social platform insights.
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- High-level understanding of social media and knows Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram inside out.
- Sound knowledge of WordPress (content and basic editing), BlogSpot or similar.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Develop creative and clever digital marketing strategies as well as set objectives to increase brand awareness and drive engagement.
- Manage all social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for our clients.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with marketing timelines.
- Plan content and delivery using tools like Hootsuite and Asana to manage multiple social media channels.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls etc. on a regular basis.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Researching the digital marketing / social media industry, competitors and presenting it to clients.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Efficient reporting that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations.
- Collaborating with other departments of the business.
What we offer you
- We offer you the chance to work on campaigns for international clients.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Plenty of training and learning to help you succeed and develop.
- Fantastic career progression opportunities, we are promoting our top performers regularly.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable.
- Regular socials.
If you are interested in working for Deeply Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.