Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our young, dynamic and expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. You will work closely with other members of the team throughout all stages of creative development. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to the growth of our clients’ businesses. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on work-life balance, having fun as well as training and development. As this is our first internal position of this type there are tremendous opportunities for career development and growth. Ambitious people only should apply!
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A creative, fun working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable. Flexible working hours, work-from-home days that allow for work-life balance.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture with regular socials and team-building activities.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintenance and monitoring of keyword bid accounts daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Effective bid management.
- Responsible for setting up, testing, developing & improving PPC campaigns and delivering ROI to our clients.
- Optimise CTRs, Landing pages, quality score, and conversion rates
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally.
- Product Adoption: Remarketing | GSP | Display | Mobile Optimisation | Shopping | Dynamic Remarketing.Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practice processes.
- Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap.
- Advocate company policy and process and support client retention. Actively work to achieve business goals such as margin and client retention
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Amazing communication skills – skilled at explaining PPC strategy in laymans terms to clients.
- Passionate about the industry and continually looking to innovate and lead.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data constructively displaying good understanding and use of Google Analytics.
- Up-to-date understanding of the principles of search engine optimisation and content marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in front of clients and agency.
- Experience in Paid Social Media is advantageous.
- Experience in WordSteam is advantageous.
- Showing initiative to improve processes and build efficiencies without being prompted.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and client-centric mind-set.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is an advantage.
- Good presentation skills.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects. Willingness to help others and engage positively with your team.
- Works well under pressure and extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum 12 months experience in a similar role or relevant degree / training course.
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
If you are interested in working for Deeply Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.