Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- Excellent opportunity to fast track your career.
- Work alongside proven entrepreneurs and be part of a small but very fast-growing international agency
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable.
- Flexible working hours.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Exceptional, effective business professional communication and client presentation skills.
- Excellent skills in managing, training and leading small teams
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and the ablity to communicate digital markeintg processes clearly
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Working in an advisory role to help team members implement digital marketing strategies.
- Review and implement quality checks on client accounts.
- Managing and improving quality through process development and training.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and training the team on how to use them.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- Working with the leaders of the client team, help convince clients of the value of digital marketing services to their business – help them define needs and potential solutions.
- Solid understanding of traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
If you are interested in working for Deeply Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.