We offer remote working, flexi-time opportunities in Digital Project Management for international clients in a number of exciting fields.
We are an award winning South African based organization suppling international SMEs (small to medium businesses) and entrepreneurs with digital marketing services, virtually.
We’re passionate about adding people that want to be part of a fun, flexible, values-based company.
Be brave | Work+Life | Grow
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Flexible working hours.
- Work from home.
- A creative environment with a flexible, friendly and personable team.
- Lots of financial and other fun incentives.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A fun working environment with socials and being part of a great company culture.
- Virtual positions throughout South Africa also available.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Excellent at managing expectations, prioritising and multitasking.
- Build and manage positive working relationships with clients.
- Able to delegate and oversee work.
- Excellent communication at all levels of authority (verbal and written).
- Disciplined: you plan your diary so that tasks are completed on or even before schedule without the need for reminders.
- Highly detail-oriented, analytical with a keen eye for client-specific requirements.
- Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude at all times even when you are feeling grumpy (this is more important than anything else on this page!).
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own. Procrastinators need not apply!
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
What You’ll Be Up To:
Duties will include, but may not be limited to:
- Proactively onboard and manage multiple client accounts monthly.
- Project managing website builds and ongoing marketing campaigns. This includes managing a website team (based overseas) across multiple one-off and ongoing projects.
- Holding virtual strategy calls with clients all over the world (mostly UK and USA) and devising content plans and campaigns for upcoming months.
- Using online project management tools to track progress on projects and communicate relevant information to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide reports and presentations as required.
- Drafting web page wireframes.
- Upload content to client sites as / when needed.
- Writing up briefs and assigning content, design and web development tasks.
- Proofing content, design and web development tasks against brief whilst checking quality, layout, visual appeal and user experience.
- Ensure you are up to date with best practices and industry trends.
- All other related tasks to ensure client requests are completed.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Digital Marketing / project management qualification with three years’ experience.
- Familiar with the following: WordPress (blog posting, changing imagery, editing text), MailChimp, Rocketspark, Infusionsoft, Balsamiq, social media platforms and SEO.
- Knowledge of basic HTML.
- Experience in basic website design, online marketing and website user experience.
Location: Remote work opportunity
Type: Full time with flexible hours
Remuneration: Market related
If you are interested in working for Prime Pixels, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.