Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our young, dynamic and expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your skills and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries. You will work closely with other members of the team throughout all stages of creative development. We are looking for problem solvers with experience in digital account management, strategy and best practices. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to use your skills to make a real difference to the growth of our clients’ businesses. We’re an innovative organisation, with a strong focus on work-life balance as well as training and development.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to work with a variety of international clients across different industries and business sectors.
- Excellent training opportunities to help you succeed and develop your career.
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable. Flexible working hours, work-from-home days that allow for work-life balance.
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
- Regular socials and team-building activities.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Exceptional skills in managing and building client relationships.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing strategy and ability to formulate plans for clients.
- English writing skills for social media, email and potentially blog posts.
- Knowledge of SEO and various activities related to building organic traffic.
- Proficient in using Google Analytics and social platform analytics to analyse data and gain insights for creating client reports.
- Knowledge of third-party software (e.g. Hootsuite, SproutSocial or equivalent) to measure the effectiveness of social activity.
- Experience in digital advertising (formulating, creating and managing PPC and paid social campaigns).
- Well-versed in standard office software: Microsoft Office, Google for business (Including Google Docs), Skype etc.
- High-level understanding of social media best practices with experience in creating social media plans, content calendars and social media posts.
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
- Willingness to help others and engage positively with your team.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Managing and coordinating all digital activities of your clients in collaboration with experts on the team.
- Managing social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram for our clients.
- Compiling keyword research and identifying SEO opportunities.
- Develop and manage blog content calendars for clients in line with SEO strategies.
- Plan and implement effective paid campaigns on Google Ads and social channels to reach client objectives.
- Creating social media content calendars that integrate with the broader digital marketing plan.
- Liaise with clients via telephone, email, conference calls etc. on a regular basis.
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and being able to apply them to clients’ accounts.
- Compiling a monthly digital marketing report that offers thoughtful insight and recommendations for optimising digital activities.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
If you are interested in working for Deeply Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.