Our fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Cape Town is looking to grow our young, dynamic and fast expanding team. This is an amazing opportunity to further your career, work alongside and lead top talent and be part of a team working for international clients across a wide range of industries.
We are looking for experienced team leaders who can solve problems energetically and lead with a good sense of humor and calm. We’re an innovative organization, with a strong focus on employee well-being and culture.
Why You’re Going to Love Working Here:
- Excellent opportunity to fast track your career.
- Work alongside proven entrepreneurs and be part of a small but very fast-growing international agency
- A creative working environment.
- We are flexible, friendly and personable. Flexible working hours, work-from-home days -we believe in fitting in with how you like to work
- Incentive scheme linked to performance.
- Being part of a great company culture.
What We’re Looking for in You:
- Exceptional skills in managing, training and leading small teams
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and the ablity to communicate digital markeintg and processes clearly
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Collaborative, innovative and flexible across multiple projects.
- You should be extremely self-sufficient and able to make decisions on your own.
- You should be comfortable around technology and willing and able to quickly learn new applications and software.
- You should be ambitious with a strong drive to learn more and develop your skills.
What You’ll Be Up To:
- Developing creative and effective digital marketing strategies that will achieve client objectives based on sound research and insights.
- Helping your team implement digital marketing strategies
- Assisting team members with client accounts.
- Managing and improving quality through process development and training
- Identifying digital marketing / social media trends and training the team on how to use them.
- Collaborating with other departments in the business.
- South Africa Citizenship or Permanent Residency is essential.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Diploma or degree in Communications, PR, Digital Marketing or Marketing advantageous.
If you are interested in working for Deeply Digital, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply below.